Conversational Commerce has unlocked new channels for consumers to interact with brands on their terms. Consumer demand for messaging presents a challenge for brands to effectively handle high-volumes of messaging conversations while simultaneously delivering personalized and effective service to every consumer. LivePerson’s Conversation Orchestrator offers brands tools to enable efficient and personalized customer journeys at scale, while allowing brands control and transparency over how AI is used in their business.
Conversation Orchestrator, part of LivePerson’s Conversational AI, empowers brands to create highly personalized conversational experiences for their customers. Conversation Orchestrator provides the following key value to brands:
- Humans in loop: Accelerate human agents in the contact center with Next Actions
- Go handsfree with AI: Centralized AI policy experience that evolves with your business, and allows you to use all information to make decisions using the Conversation Context Service.
- Connect to an AI ecosystem: Use Next Actions APIs from an application or bot, or go faster with inbox predictions and models
- Drive continuous improvements using Conversation Orchestrator learning, that improves predictions and outcomes with more usage.
Conversation Orchestrator includes four capabilities that enable brands to achieve conversational commerce at scale:
The Conversation Orchestrator is a self-service, low-code/no-code experience for brands to enable or tune Conversation Orchestrator capabilities and features. With Conversation Orchestrator brands can:
- Set up Agent Assist recommended actions to increase agent productivity by suggesting bots or knowledgebase articles based on customer’s intents.
- Manage and use the Conversation Orchestrator Conversation Context Service, a repository for brand, session, or customer attributes, including the ability to connect to external data sources (CRM using a FaaS), and use these attributes throughout the customer’s conversation journey or in routing policies.
- Author Dynamic Routing policies based on attributes (intent, content, session, or AI based inferences) to route to the right human or bot - unlocking highly personalized consumer journeys.
- Access developer features such as the Next Actions API for next actions or the Conversation Context Service to customize and integrate Conversation Orchestrator into their decision processes.
You can start using Conversation Orchestrator by visiting the following links:
North America: https://z1.maven.liveperson.net
For more information on Conversation Orchestrator, see here in the Developers' Center.
Check out our Developer Center for more in-depth documentation. Please share your documentation feedback with us using the feedback button. We'd be happy to hear from you.