KnowledgeAI with Conversation Assist
Often, brands face several challenges when leveraging their knowledge and content to help quickly solve consumer problems and offer answers:
- Fragmented and inconsistent content across multiple data sources
- An expensive and painful migration processes
- Content that is hard transform and adapt to rich, automated conversations
- Content that is not generated from your consumer conversations
KnowledgeAI unifies and leverages your curated content to provide fast answers to common questions and issues. You can seamlessly insert your content into messages to give accurate answers and engage in rich, automated conversations with consumers at scale.
You can also leverage KnowledgeAI within Conversation Assist to offer recommended answers to your agents based on the consumer's intent.
The diagram below illustrates how you can unify and leverage your content to:
- Power intelligent answers via Conversation Builder bots
- Recommend answers to agents via Conversation Assist
- Get answers directly via APIs
KnowledgeAI works with LivePerson’s NLU engine and those from other providers. LivePerson’s own NLU engine supports several, different languages, with more languages being added often.
Using your content in an automated conversation:
Agent receiving recommended bots and answers inline in a conversation:
Agent looking up recommended bots and answers on demand:
SmartReply and SmartCompose:
- Continue to use the tools and platforms that your brand’s content developers are familiar with. KnowledgeAI lets you:
- Integrate a KMS or CMS
- Import content from a Web site, PDF, Google sheet, or CSV file
- Work from scratch directly
- Connect your brand’s content source via an API to power messaging-ready answers, with little or no manual effort
- Tune and customize articles for easily
- Answer the consumer’s question using powerful AI Search and/or Natural Language Understanding (NLU) technology
- Measure, quantify, and understand the helpfulness of answers
- Track and improve efficiency of your answers and bots
Want accurate, contextually relevant, and natural-sounding answers? Enrich them via Generative AI.
Use the same content source to:
- Power Conversation Builder bots with answers, reaching your consumers across channels: SMS, Apple Messages for Business, voice, and more
- Recommend answers to agents within Conversational Cloud’s agent workspace
- Contextually curate answers and bots available to agents
- Help agents quickly assist consumers with recommended answers and bots
- Make messaging even more convenient for your agents with SmartCompose and SmartSuggestions (Includes out-of-the-box integration with Google)
- Automatically improve and tune recommendations based on feedback and usage reports
- Identify intents and content for improvement with powerful analytics
Use our AI-powered search to return the best results.
- Transform content into messaging-ready answers to help consumers across channels: Voice, Web, SMS, Apple Messages for Business, and more
- Leverage our LLM-powered answer enrichment service to create answers via Generative AI. Answers are accurate, contextually aware, and natural-sounding.
- Automate AI-powered answers to consumer questions
- Equip agents with time-saving, AI-powered answers
- Improve results through analysis of historical answer performance and testing
- Language support
- Match the consumer's intent to answers and bots and recommend them to agents
- Integrate knowledge bases and optionally offer answers enriched via Generative AI
- Integrate Conversation Builder bots and third-party bots
- Transform content into messaging ready answers. Create answers to consumer questions using your existing content: Web pages, PDFs, CMS, Google sheet, or CSV. Get started.
- Leverage our LLM-powered answer enrichment service. Use Generative AI to create accurate, contextually aware, and natural-sounding answers. Then use those enriched answers in automated conversations and as recommendations to your agents. Get started.
- Use content in automated conversations. Answer consumer questions with confidence by matching questions to answers with NLU. Use content from your internal CMS in Conversation Builder bots to drive increased bot containment. Get started.
- Recommend answers to agents. Offer answers to your agents inline within messaging conversations to make the agents more effective and consistent. Get started.
- Recommend automations to agents. Enable your agents to use recommended bot flows to manage repeatable activities, freeing the agents up for more meaningful conversations. Get started.
- Let your agents look up answers and bots on demand: Turn on Conversation Assist's On-Demand Recommendations widget to empower your agents in this way. Get started.
- Set up SmartReply and SmartCompose. Talk to your LivePerson account representative for details.
Check out our Developer Center for more in-depth documentation. Please share your documentation feedback with us using the feedback button. We'd be happy to hear from you.