Week of Feb 7th
New updates: Conversation Timer, Favorite Predefined Content, Security Update
Exact delivery dates may vary, and brands may therefore not have immediate access to all features on the date of publication. Please contact your LivePerson account team for the exact dates on which you will have access to the features.
The timing and scope of these features or functionalities remain at the sole discretion of LivePerson and are subject to change.
Conversation Timer - Self Service
We are excited to announce the latest enhancement to our platform - the Self-Service Conversation Timer Activation feature! This update empowers brands to take control of their conversation management by enabling or disabling conversation timers at their convenience.
- Enjoy the flexibility to activate or deactivate conversation timers based on your specific needs.
- Toggle settings effortlessly to align with your workflow preferences.
- Choose whether to display conversation timers in your conversation list.
How to Activate Conversation Timers
- Access the Management Console.
- Search for "Conversation Timer."
- Click "Activate" and confirm to enable conversation timers for your brand.
- A confirmation prompt makes sure that your action is deliberate, preventing accidental activations.
Management Console - Self Service
- Stay more productive with timers tracking various aspects of ongoing conversations.
- Easily monitor the time since the conversation starts, the assignment, and the last message.
- Customize your conversation list view by toggling timers on or off.
Click here to find out more about Conversation Timer here
Favorite Predefined Content - Self-Service
We are delighted to introduce a powerful enhancement to our platform to address the challenges faced by agents handling diverse skills, lines of business, and use cases. Many of you accumulate numerous pieces of PDC (Pre-Defined Content) in your accounts, making efficient navigation a real struggle.
Agents often find themselves scrolling through lengthy lists of PDC, even with categorization, causing frustration and decreased efficiency.
We are thrilled to introduce the 'Favorite Predefined Content' feature to streamline this process and enhance agent productivity.
- Agents can now designate specific PDC as 'Favorites'
- Create a personalized category for commonly used content, allowing for quick and easy access.
- Significantly reduces the time spent searching for the right PDC.
- Optimizes agent interaction with Predefined Content, enhancing overall efficiency.
- Streamlining workflows leads to operational cost reductions.
- Agents can focus more on meaningful interactions, ultimately driving down operational costs.
Introducing Self-Service Activation
To further empower brands and provide flexibility in managing this feature, we have added a self-service activation option. Now, brands can enable or disable the 'Favorite Predefined Content' feature at their convenience.
- Log in to the Management Console.
- Search for "Favorite Predefined Content."
- Click "Activate" and confirm your decision.
Management Console - Self Service
- Empower your agents with a tool designed to make their workflow more efficient.
- Save operational costs by reducing time spent searching for content.
- Enhance overall agent satisfaction and usage of the PDC feature.
Click here to find out more about Favorite Predefined Content
Please note this is relevant to Advanced Login only
When Local Login Policies are enabled, LivePerson's login service will authenticate your users, and the login and password policies can be configured in this section according to your organization's security requirements. However, as of next week, if you toggle off this feature (assuming you have at least one SSO connection enabled), your Local Login will be deactivated. In such cases, users' login and password policies will no longer be managed and enforced by LivePerson, and all login flows will depend on your chosen SSO Identity Provider. Consequently, the "change user password" option will be unavailable under the User Management module.
For more information about Advanced Login, click here.