KnowledgeAI with Conversation Assist Overview
Leveraging your brand’s knowledge and content helps quickly solve problems and offer answers, while minimizing the need for the involvement of a human agent.
KnowledgeAI, our Conversational AI application, unifies and leverages brand’s curated content to provide fast answers to common questions and issues, and effectively automate consumer conversations at scale. KnowledgeAI allows brands to seamlessly insert their own content into consumer messages to give accurate answers and engage in rich, automated conversations with consumers, letting brands direct consumers to the right information when they need it.
Brands often face challanges that include:
- Fragmented and inconsistent content across multiple data sources
- Expensive and painful migration processes
- Content that is hard transform and adapt to rich, automated conversations
- Content that is not generated from your consumer conversations
- Transform content into messaging-ready answers to help consumers across channels: Web, SMS, Apple Business Chat, and more.
- Automate AI-powered answers to consumer questions
- Equip agents with time-saving, AI-powered answers.
- Improve results through analysis of historical answer performance and testing.
- Connect content to all languages supported by LivePerson’s NLU engine, as well as third-party NLU engines as defined in our NLU documentation.
- Continue to use the tools and platforms that your brand’s content developers are familiar with. KnowledgeAI allows brands to simply:
- Integrate a CMS or Google sheet
- Import a CSV full of content
- Work from scratch directly within KnowledgeAI
- Connect your brand’s content source to KnowledgeAI via an API to power messaging-ready answers, with little or no manual effort
- Tune and customize articles for messaging easily within KnowledgeAI
- Answer the consumer’s question using powerful Natural Language Understanding (NLU) technology
- Measure, quantify, and understand the helpfulness of answers
- Track and improve efficiency of your answers and automations
Use the same content source to:
- Power Conversation Builder bots with answers, reaching your consumers across channels: SMS, Apple Business Chat, voice, and more
- Recommend answers to agents within Conversational Cloud’s agent workspace
- Contextually curate answers and automations available to consumers and agents.
- Help agents quickly assist consumers with intently recommended answers and automations.
- Make messaging even more convenient for your agents with SmartCompose and SmartSuggestions. Includes out-of-the-box integration with Google.
- Automatically improve and tune recommendations based off of feedback and usage reports
- Identify intents and content for improvement with powerful analytics
The diagram below illustrates how you can unify and leverage your content to:
- Power intelligent answers via Conversation Builder bots
- Recommend answers to agents via Conversation Assist
- Get answers directly via APIs
KnowledgeAI works with LivePerson’s NLU engine and those from other providers. LivePerson’s own NLU engine supports several, different languages, with more languages being added often.
Using your content in an automated conversation:
Recommending answers and bots to agents:
SmartReply and SmartCompose:
- Transform content into messaging ready answers. Create answers to consumer questions using one or more CMS, Google Sheet, or csv. Get started here
- Use content in automated conversations. Answer consumer questions with confidence by matching questions to answers with NLU. Use content from your internal CMS in Conversation Builder bots to drive increased bot containment. Get started here
- Recommend answers to agents. Provide answers from your internal CMS to your agents inline within digital conversations to make the agents more effective and consistent. Get started here
- Recommend automations to agents. Enable your agents to use recommended bot flows to manage repeatable activities, freeing the agents up for more meaningful conversations. Get started here
- Set up SmartReply and SmartCompose. Talk to your LivePerson account representative for details.
Check out our Developer Center for more in-depth documentation. Please share your documentation feedback with us using the feedback button. We'd be happy to hear from you.