Conversation Builder overview
Creating a conversational AI experience for your consumers doesn't have to be complicated or time-consuming. With LivePerson's Conversation Builder, you can design and build rich, engaging conversational experiences with ease.
The platform offers a suite of tools to help you create and manage conversational flows, and integrate with consumer data, Messaging and Voice channels, and back-end systems.
Whether you're looking to improve customer service, drive sales, or enhance your marketing efforts, Conversation Builder has you covered. There’s support for advanced dialogue management, global intent detection, and API integrations. All of this can help your organization to boost consumer engagement, streamline operations, and increase revenue.
There’s more. Traditionally, one challenge for bots has been supporting new intents if a consumer changes topics midstream. We call this “context switching” (intent switching), and Conversation Builder can elegantly handle it.
With Conversation Builder, even those without technical backgrounds can create and optimize AI-powered chatbots with ease. The platform offers a user-friendly, drag-and-drop interface and a helpful guided assistant.
Plus, with a library of pre-made conversation templates for various industries and use cases, you don't have to start from scratch. It's an ideal solution for both non-technical teams building simple bots and developers creating complex conversational flows.
With Conversation Builder’s simple design, you can launch conversational experiences in no time, without needing technical expertise or coding skills.
Connection points of all types matter. Conversation Builder lets you create your automated conversation flows and use them on any messaging channel you choose. The platform also integrates with a wide range of back-end systems, including CRMs, scheduling tools, order and inventory management systems, payment platforms, and more.
Are you integrating your knowledge content into a bot? Want accurate, contextually relevant, and natural-sounding answers? You can automate answers that are enriched via Generative AI.
The Meaningful Automated Conversation Score (MACS) provides a first-of-its-kind measurement of customer friction in automated conversations. The built-in analysis highlights common points of failure (e.g., poor transfer experience), and helps you quickly make adjustments to improve the performance of your bots.
The outcome? Smoother consumer interactions and a more effective bot experience!
- A one-stop shop to build and visualize Messaging and Voice bots
- A low-code dialog editor that allows for complex automation creation
- Agents as collaborators in training and optimization
- Predefined, industry-specific templates to bootstrap automation development
- Simple connection to NLU, allowing for intent-triggered dialogs
- Slot-filling capability with entities
- Context switching and return is “baked” into the dialog management
- Connect to messaging channels and business systems with full integration
- Integrations with REST APIs are easily handled for more dynamic experiences
- Automations can be used collaboratively with bot groups for scale
- Automations can be leveraged in Conversation Assist
- Easy integration with KnowledgeAI to include NLU-driven answers in the bot
- Rich content available on supported channels to enhance the consumer experience
- Non-technical user
- Voice channel supported
- IVR support
- Popular Messaging channels supported
- Messaging bots
- Voice bots
- Language support
- Small talk support
- Templates to accelerate development
- Automated answers enriched via Generative AI
- Popular interaction support, including channel-specific interactions (i.e., interactions for Apple Messages for Business)
- Assist tool to help you tie NLU to the bot
- Conversational Commerce support via Bring Your Own Payments
Natural Language Understanding (NLU)
- LivePerson NLU engine support
- External NLU engine support (for example, Google Dialogflow)
- Intent detection
- Entity detection
- Slot filling
- No-code management
- Code-based management
- Automatic context switching
- Slot filling in interactions
- Disambiguation of intent
- Template creation
- API integrations for connection to your REST APIs; CRM; billing, inventory or other business system
- Function as a Service (FaaS) support
- Authentication methods (OAuth 2.0, Basic Auth, mTLS, tokens, and more)
- Inject code at every step of the interaction and also when processing consumer responses
- Measure bot performance via various reports
- Custom event reports
Check out our Developer Center for more in-depth documentation. Please share your documentation feedback with us using the feedback button. We'd be happy to hear from you.