Week of July 19th
New updates: Report Center & Social Messaging
Exact delivery dates may vary, and brands may therefore not have immediate access to all features on the date of publication. Please contact your LivePerson account team for the exact dates on which you will have access to the features.
The timing and scope of these features or functionalities remain at the sole discretion of LivePerson and are subject to change.
We are excited to announce the release of our latest product update focused on enhancing analytics and reporting capabilities. This release aims to provide you with powerful tools and insights to make data-driven decisions and uncover valuable trends. Below, we have outlined the key features and improvements included in this release for Report Center:
Advanced Data Visualization and Capabilities
1. Report center contains data from the Generative AI dashboard. We will progressively add more relevant data in our future releases.
2. Introducing a comprehensive set of interactive charts and graphs to visualize your data in a more intuitive and meaningful way.
3. Create personalized Report Center dashboards tailored to your specific needs, allowing you to monitor key generative AI metrics and track performance indicators in real-time.
4. Functionality to easily arrange and resize charts on your dashboard for a customized view of your data.
5. Improved data filtering capabilities to generate more focused and insightful reports.
6. Use the Report Center to drill down into a conversation based on your select date and filter criteria. ex: Transcript Viewer.
For more information, please see the Report Center User guide
Twitter account configurations have a new home
The account configurations for Twitter that were previously available on the Twitter info page in the Management Console are now accessible directly on the Twitter Configuration page. The settings work exactly the same way as before and can be toggled on and off.
Turn off ability to switch accounts in Twitter public conversations
A new account configuration is available for Twitter which controls agents' ability to switch between brand accounts in a public conversation.
Social actions unavailable to agents not part of the conversation
Social actions in a conversation will only be available to the agents actively handling the conversation. (To join a conversation and be able to contribute to it agents can already use the "Join Conversation" button under conversations in the All Conversations tab of the Agent Workspace.)
Removal of certain Twitter error messages from the Agent Workspace
Some types of API error messages that aren't relevant to agents are no longer presented in the Agent Workspace. For such errors, a default/ general error message will be presented instead.
Twitter character limit affecting other channels
Agents managing conversations on Twitter were seeing the maximum character limit for this channel being applied to other conversations/ channels as well. This is now rectified.