What are the supported browsers?
Click here to view the list of the browsers supported by LivePerson
What is the formula for a metric?
The Conversational Cloud uses a large amount of metrics to provide insightful and detailed reporting. Click here to learn more.
What information is being collected by LivePerson?
Click here to learn more about the ways we're protecting our customer’s data
Where can I see the latest release notes?
We've gathered the latest and greatest LivePerson product updates in this spot. Take a look! https://knowledge.liveperson.com/release-notes-latest-release-notes.html
Where are LivePerson data centers located?
How do I connect an HTML button?
Ensure the HTML code that gets injected on the web page is actually valid HTML before checking other potentially non-config issues. It is convenient to use an HTML editor in order to check whether the HTML snippet is valid or not - https://www.w3schools.com/tryit/default.asp Note: you might want to check Entry points (e.g. sections) and other engagement configurations, which should also be reflected on the customer's web page (e.g. sections need to be pushed on the page) There is an embedded WhatsApp button configuration guide, which allows the client to insert a WhatsApp reference link on a web page, which points to an API endpoint and if the consumer is browsing through mobile - it will prompt the consumer to switch to the WA app and start Chatting with the client's phone number.
How to configure the engagement attributes?
Liveperson allows the collection of Engagement Attributes in order to collect information about products viewed, purchase information, errors the visitor encountered, and search results. In order to set this up for your page a Campaign Manager or Administrator will need to follow these steps:
1) Browse to the Campaigns Tab 2) Click Data Sources 3) Select the Integrations Tab 4) Scroll down to the Engagement Attributes selection and click on the attribute type you wish to configure 5) Whether using Extract Data or Embed Code tabs, you can work with your Website Developer to create code on your sites corresponding to the values configured in the Conversational Cloud UI.
You can read more about Engagement Attributeshere
What are theIPs needed to navigate in LP Here's a great article I found about configuring your firewall: https://knowledge.liveperson.com/security-regulations-security-configuring-your-firewall.html
How to add new user
Click here to learn more about how to create and manage users
How to change the default status on login
To make the change you will need to have at least an Agent Manager profile and the permission "Manage settings in Night Vision overlay".
- To change it to the desired state, simply navigate to the Agent Workspace for messaging and at the top right corner select the Night Vision settings Icon. It's located to the left of the question mark. Also keep in mind that the Night Vision settings appear only on certain pages and will not appear everywhere, like in the Manager workspace.
- After you click it you will see on the bottom left a window called "Agent state" . Click ‘Edit’ on the ‘Current default state upon login’ option and select the one you wish and don't forget to click save.
- All new logins will obey the new setting.
System is loading slowly
Liveperson Conversational Cloud relies on several services connected to over the internet. If an agent is connecting over a network which is having difficulty connecting to any of those services, load times can be affected.
Sometimes, browser add-ons and extensions can cause conflicts with the way liveperson loads. If you are experiencing difficulty, please try loading the Conversational Cloud while the add-ons and extensions are disabled.
Finally, please verify your system meets the minimum requirements and is using a supported browser: https://knowledge.liveperson.com/admin-settings-system-requirements.html
Conversational Cloud is logging the Agent out automatically
Users were inactive for at least the amount of time that is set in the "Users will be automatically logged out after an inactivity of X hours" section in the users tab.
Make sure to set that time frame to a reasonable time so the users won't get logged out frequently.
Conversation taking a lot of time to load?
Please try the following troubleshooting:
- Clear cache and cookies
- Update your browser with the latest available version
- Refresh and relog in your account
- Check for network connectivity issues and latency from the agent’s side.
What languages are supported by Liveperson?
For a full list of Supported Languages, please visit this page in the Knowledge Center.
How can I change the user's UI Language?
If the UI language has changed and you want to return it to the previous one, simply open your profile tab and go to "My details". Scroll to the bottom where you will find their regional settings and adjust your user's language.
How can I delete my account?
Deleting your account can be done by our Sales team, their working hours are from Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm EST. You are welcome to contact your sales representative.
My conversation keeps showing as overdue?
Please check if the agent has manually set a specific SLA. Manual Response Time timers can only be reset manually. If it was not reset when the agent has already replied, then the conversation would show as overdue.
How long is data retained?
The Conversational Cloud saves historical data for the last 13 months.