Week of February 16th
Knowledge Center design, Connector updates, and more
Exact delivery dates may vary, and brands may therefore not have immediate access to all features on the date of publication. Please contact your LivePerson account team for the exact dates on which you will have access to the features.
The timing and scope of these features or functionalities remain at the sole discretion of LivePerson and are subject to change.
- New design all-around
- Release Notes are now organized by product instead of by individual features
Supporting WhatsApp List Messages Feature
This release allows brands to send WhatsApp List messages to consumers. List messages are interactive messages that include a menu of up to 10 options. Those messages contain Title, Subtitle and a Button. The list contains List header, Section titles (optional), Row title, Row description, Radio button (platform depends) and a Send button (not customizable).
More information can be found in the developer documentation. Brands that are using Conversation Builder can send List Messages using the universal tile.
- Consumers cannot select more than one option at the same time from a list message, but they can go back and re-open a previous message.
- List messages cannot be used as notifications. Currently, list messages can only be sent within 24 hours of the last message sent by the user. If a user tries to send a message outside the 24-hour window, he/she will get an error message.
- Images as part of list messages are not supported by WhatsApp.
- Row description is currently not rendered in the structured content widget in Conversational Cloud, but it is supported by Conversation Builder via Universal Tile (only for bots).
- Support for image sharing from agents to consumers (in addition to consumers to agents).
- Please contact your LivePerson Account Manager to enable.
- Supported image file types: jpeg, jpg, png
- Image file size should be maximum 5 MB
- Support for GBM agent representation ('Bot' / 'Human')
- Agent representation will display the correct representative type ('Bot' / 'Human') on the consumer side, in place of “live agent” indication being shown for all messages regardless of the source of the message .
- Additional agent information will be shown to consumers, including: agent name and agent avatar image.
- If no avatar is present, the company logo will be displayed in front of each message.
- The name above the message will be either the nickname of the agent, or their full name if no nickname is configured.
- This feature is enabled by default on accounts with GBM enabled
- To disable, please contact your account representative
- Ability to hide the history of conversations handled by specific skills in Conversational Cloud UI.
- Once a sensitive skill is defined, the agents on these skills will be the only ones who are able to see messages associated with the skill. The rest of the agents (who don't have the selective skill assigned) will see masked information. To define a skill, please contact your Liveperson Account Manager.
- Note: This capability is only applicable for closed conversations.
- Ability to search conversations by a list of conversation IDs
- Allow brands to search for more than 1 specific conversation when searching for a conversation by its ID. With this new capability, the API consumer will be able to search up to 100 conversations at a time, by their IDs.
- Please follow the instructions on “Get Conversation by Conversation ID” in the LivePerson developers portal.