The Conversational Cloud is now seamlessly integrated into Viber messenger, offering your brand the opportunity to tap into the millions of consumers connecting on it. Set up is easy and allows your agents to create ongoing connections with valuable customers right away; to onboard Viber to your account, please contact your LivePerson account team.
- Image, Video and File Sharing — Image, Video and File Sharing will empower consumers to share images, videos or files with agents and vice versa to explain complex issues or requests quicker and more accurately.
- Welcome Message — Brands can configure a welcome message that is shown to consumers once they follow a brand's Viber account. The welcome message can contain a custom keyboard and will be shown as part of the conversation once the consumer sends a message.
- Quick replies — Quick replies are presented as a custom keyboard on the Viber app and allow consumers to quickly select a predefined answer.
- Rich Cards and Carousels — Brands can build rich experiences by sending Cards or Carousels to the consumer, e.g. to allow them to interactively browse through a list of products. Please find more information here.
- Secure forms — Secure forms allow brands to perform identification and authorization, safely share PII information to generate leads or perform a registration process during a conversation in a PCI-compliant environment.
- Auto messages — Automatic messages are messages that are presented automatically in the Engagement Window during a conversation to provide contextual information to consumers about the status of the conversation.
- Post Conversation Survey — Gather feedback from consumers and measure their success across all messaging channels with the Post Conversation Survey.
Consumers can start conversations after following a brand on Viber and sending the first message. Consumers can find official channels by searching for them in the Viber app. To promote a channel, a brand can also link to the channel from a website by using a Viber deep link in the following format:
URI refers to the Bot URI that can be found in the Viber Console. The optional context attribute will be forwarded to the Conversational Cloud as CustomerType Engagement Attribute and can be used for routing purposes. Please note that spaces are not supported. The optional "text" attribute can be used to add a predefined text that the consumer can send to start the conversation.
Viber bots are subject to the commercial model. For more details on this, visit the following link: Chatbot Commercial Model.
Please contact your LivePerson account manager.
Check out our Developer Center for more in-depth documentation. Please share your documentation feedback with us using the feedback button. We'd be happy to hear from you.