The Conversational Cloud is now seamlessly integrated into KakaoTalk, offering your brand the opportunity to tap into the millions of consumers connecting on it. KakaoTalk has more than 220 million registered and 49 million monthly active users and is available in 15 languages. The app is also used by 93% of smartphone owners in South Korea, where it is the most widely used messaging app for smartphones and personal computers.
Set up is easy and allows your agents to create ongoing connections with valuable customers right away; to onboard KakaoTalk to your account, please contact your LivePerson account team.
- Available in over 130 countries
- 100,000,000+ installs via Google Play Store
- Messages sent on KakaoTalk reach 11 billion on average per day.
- Image and File Sharing — Image and File Sharing empowers consumers to share images with agents and vice versa to explain complex issues or requests quicker and more accurately.
- PDF File Sharing (agent to consumer only) — PDF File Sharing empowers consumers to share documents with agents to explain complex issues or requests quicker and more accurately.
- Quick replies (5 options) — Quick replies are presented as a custom keyboard on the KKT app and allow consumers to quickly select a predefined answer.
- Secure forms — Secure forms allow brands to perform identification and authorization, safely share PII information to generate leads or to perform a registration process during a conversation in a PCI-compliant environment.
- Post Conversation Survey — Gather feedback from consumers and measure their success across all messaging channels with the Post Conversation Survey.
Consumers can start conversations after following a brand on KakaoTalk and sending the first message.
Please contact your LivePerson account manager.
Check out our Developer Center for more in-depth documentation. Please share your documentation feedback with us using the feedback button. We'd be happy to hear from you.