These release notes include new features arriving October 2021. Exact delivery dates may vary, and brands may therefore not have immediate access to all features on the date of publication.
Please contact your LivePerson account team for the exact dates on which you will have access to the features.
The timing and scope of these features or functionalities remain at the sole discretion of LivePerson and are subject to change.
Agent App - v2.7.6
Type: New Feature [Agent App]
|Web Messaging||Mobile App Messaging||Twilio||Facebook Messenger||ABC||Line||Google RCS||Google My Business||WhatsApp Business||CM||Chat|
Availability: All brands.
Agent App v2.7.6 includes:
- Page navigation widget
- Page SDEs
- Ringing conversations now play sound on tablets
- Japanese localization
Search for LivePerson Agent App on the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and download the app.
Upgrade button on the Releases page in Conversation Builder is disabled for some brands
Type: Fix [Conversation Builder]
Channels: Impact all channels
Availability: All brand
In Release 2021_10.0 of Conversation Builder, we introduced an underlying change that can result in the disablement of the Upgrade button on the Releases page for some, but not all, brands. This existing feature allows you to upgrade bots to new releases.
If you find that your Upgrade button is disabled in Conversation Builder, you can enable it by doing the following:
- Access the Bot Accounts application.
- Select your organization name.
- On the Account Details page, toggle any setting on and then off. Or, toggle any setting off and then on. Any setting will suffice; it’s just necessary that you toggle a setting.
- Log out of Conversational Cloud, then log back in. In Conversation Builder, the Upgrade button is now enabled for use.
Note: This issue will be automatically resolved in the next release of Conversation Builder.