What is AdLingo?
AdLingo is a new offering from Google for conversational advertising. The solution utilizes the Google Display Network for targeting and placement of display ads, and LivePerson’s platform to initiate conversations, provide automation, and drive conversions.
Why use AdLingo to connect with your consumers?
- Connect - Reach new and existing customers in real-time through a scalable channel.
- Converse - Each conversation generate valuable insights by illuminating customer pain points and preferences.
- Convert - Close the funnel faster by delivering all the information your customer needs to choose a product or service.
- Convenience - Reduce user drop-off by delivering immediate value and minimizing the user burden of visiting multiple sites and apps.
How conversations start
A digital advertisement will be displayed to a consumer via the Google Display & Video 360 platform (part of the Google Marketing Platform). This ad will have a call to action within the creative to entice a consumer to click on it. When clicked, the consumer will be able to converse with the brand via LivePerson. The conversation will render within the ad itself for the consumer.
Please note: AdLingo is currently available using chat APIs. Support for messaging APIs is planned for 2020.
Ad campaign checklist:
- Campaign budget
- Time frame
- Goal of the ad campaign
- Targeted audience
- Ad background image
- Chat call to action text
- Brand logo
- Ad redirect URL
- Branding color palette hex values
How do I get started?
Reach out to your LivePerson account representative to express interest in AdLingo. Your account rep will engage LivePerson’s Google Solutions team to begin the initial conversation and scope the deployment.