What is Context Warehouse
The context warehouse is a centralized repository of context attributes (brand, customer, conversational, session, and custom) that can be used to build customized conversation solutions.
Maven provides three types of Context Attributes:
- Inbox System Attributes (e.g. conversation history)
- Custom attributes with static data or external system integrations with Functions
- Context session store with APIs to store and retrieve session context and carry them over the conversational journey
Common Use Cases
Context warehouse attributes can be used in several ways:
- Save conversation session state info in LiveEngage (e.g. agent notes), and retrieve them later in a different conversation session.
- Save contextual attributes in concierge bot (e.g. intents) and carry over context to another bot or human skill.
- Use intents and entities from a bot, and use them in conjunction with system inbox attributes, or custom static or FaaS to create complex routing policies. See AI Powered Routing to learn more about how to create such policies.
Brands can use and manage Context Warehouse from the Maven Workspace:
For more information on implementation, please see the LivePerson Developer Center.