Conversation Orchestrator's Platform
Conversational Commerce has unlocked new channels for consumers to interact with brands on their terms. Consumer demand for messaging presents a challenge for brands to effectively handle high volumes of messaging conversations while simultaneously delivering personalized and effective service to every consumer.
LivePerson’s Conversation Orchestrator offers brands tools to enable efficient and personalized customer journeys at scale, while allowing brands control and transparency over how AI is used in their business.
Conversation Orchestrator, part of LivePerson’s Conversational AI, empowers brands to create highly personalized conversational experiences for their customers. Conversation Orchestrator provides the following key values to brands:
- Faster human responses: Accelerate human agents responses in the contact center with Agent Assist that recommends next actions.
- Go handsfree with AI: Centralized AI policy experience that evolves with your business, and allows you to use all information to make decisions using the Context Warehouse
- Connect to an AI ecosystem: Use Recommendation API from an application or bot, or go faster with inbox predictions and models
- Drive continuous improvements using Conversation Orchestrator learning improves predictions and outcomes with more usage.
Conversation Orchestrator introduces a suite of products, experiences, and developer platform features, that enable brands to more easily achieve conversational commerce at scale, with higher trust and transparency in their conversational journeys.
Conversation Orchestrator Workspace
The Conversation Orchestrator Workspace is a self-service, low-code/no-code experience for brands to enable or tune Conversation Orchestrator capabilities and features. With the Conversation Orchestrator, brands can:
- Setup Agent Assist to increase agent productivity by suggesting bots or knowledge base articles based on customer’s intents.
- Manage and use the Conversation Orchestrator Context warehouse, a repository for brand, session, or customer attributes, including the ability to connect to external data sources (CRM using FaaS, and use these attributes throughout the customer’s conversation journey or in routing policies.
- Author dynamic Dynamic Routing policies based on attributes (intent, content, session, or AI based inferences) to route to the right human or bot - unlocking highly personalized consumer journeys.
- Access developer features such as Recommendation API for next action or Context Session Store to customize and integrate the Conversation Orchestrator into their decision processes.
Conversation Orchestrator Permissions
The Conversational Cloud Administrator Profile inherits all Conversation Orchestrator administrator permissions, excluding Dynamic Routing and Recommendation API. The ability to use Conversation Orchestrator is indicated in the Conversational AI menu by the absence of a lock designation on the icon.