To enable the Manager Workspace on your LivePerson Conversational Cloud account, please contact your LivePerson account team. Once the feature is on, a new permission will be added to the agent manager profile: “View agent manager workspace”. The permission is “On” by default.
New Agent Workspace
Here you can also control the permissions for the enhanced Agent Workspace. The permission is currently “Off” by default. We recommend enabling the enhanced Agent Workspace for all managers using the new Manager Workspace. Please note that if the new Manager Workspace is enabled but the enhanced Agent Workspace has not been enabled, managers will be redirected to the old workspace after selecitng a conversation.
Users will only be exposed to data related to the groups they manage. For example, an agent manager of the group "Sales" will only be able to view data and metrics which are driven from:
- Conversations which are currently waiting in queue in any of the skills assigned to the agents of the "Sales" group.
- Conversations which are currently assigned to agents of the "Sales" group.
The above assumes that no filters are enabled and thus represents the default view of the Manager Workspace.
The following filters can be applied to the sections listed above:
- Time filter - by default, the workspace will show data from the last hour. Users will be able to change the time range to view data from the past X hours. The maximum supported time range is 24 hours.
- Group filter - managers will be able to filter the data by a single group or a number of groups. The list will only contain groups and sub-groups the agent manager is managing.
In queue widget
The "in queue" widget presents the number of conversations currently waiting for agent assignment. The number will only include conversations associated with skills which are assigned to agents in groups the agent manager can view.
- The widget will not be impacted by the time filter or group filter available at the right top corner of the workspace.
- The widget is filterable by skill.
- A breakdown of "in-queue" conversations by skill is shown.
- Conversations assigned to the "UNASSIGNED" skill will also be included in the in queue conversations value.
The metrics widget provides a high level "health check" of your group’s real-time performance. The following metrics available:
- ASSIGNED - The number of open conversations currently assigned to logged in agents. **Note: This metric is not affected by the time filter.
- LOAD - The total weight of assigned conversations as a percentage of the maximum concurrent conversations of all agents. Note: This metric is not affected by the time filter.
- CLOSED - Number of conversations closed within the selected timeframe by the agent, the system or the consumer.
- CSAT - The percentage of questions which were answered with 4 or 5 (top two boxes) out of the total responses submitted by consumers to a CSAT question within the selected timeframe.
The agent widget shows all agents under the manager which are currently connected to the Conversational Cloud (The list of agents which are shown is not affected by the time filter). The widget will be displayed only in case the user assigned with “View agents list” permission.
The widget supports two views, which can be switched using the icons available on the left top corner of the widget:
This view is useful for managers who monitor a short list of agents and would like to see a more visual manner - or if you’d like an easier way to view information on a specific agent.
This view is helpful for managers who have a large number of agents and need a list to quickly view and sort. The list view is also very helpful when comparing metrics between agents.
- AGENT GROUP - The group the agent is assigned to.
- SKILLS - The skills assigned to the agent.
- STATE - The status of the agent: online, back soon or away. The away reason will be shown as well, if it exists. Note: This metric is not affected by the time filter.
- STATE DURATION - Time since the agent last changed their state. Note: This metric is not affected by the time filter.
- ONLINE RATE - The percentage of time the agent has spent in the Online state out of their total logged in time over the selected timeframe. Note: This metric is not affected by the time filter.
- ASSIGNED - The number of open conversations being handled by the agent. Note: This metric is not affected by the time filter.
- ACTIVE - Number of conversations at full intensity. Note: This metric is not affected by the time filter.
- MAX.OPEN - The configured maximum number of high intensity conversations.
- CLOSED - Number of conversations closed by the agent within the selected timeframe OR number of conversations closed by the consumer or the system within the selected timeframe while the agent is the assignee.
- LOAD - Total weight of the assigned conversations divided by the agent’s configured maximum number of high intensity conversations. Note: This metric is not affected by the time filter.
- CSAT - The percentage of questions which were answered with 4 or 5 (top two boxes) out of the total responses submitted by consumers to a CSAT question within the selected timeframe. Attributed to the last assigned agent of the conversation.
In addition to the time and group filter available in the top right corner of the workspace impacting the ‘Agents’ widget , it can also be filterable by:
- STATE - Clicking on each status button will filter the agents widget to show only agents in this status. In addition, managers will be able to view how many agents are at each one of the states.
The following screenshot demonstrates the filter showing only ‘away’ agents:
- AGENT NAME - The filter is available from the filter icon in the top left corner of the widget OR in the agent name column in the ‘List view’
- SKILLS - The filter is available from the filter icon in the top left corner of the widget OR in the agent name column in the ‘List view’
The table can be sorted by: State, Assigned, Active, Max.open and load columns.
The conversation widget enables the manager to drill down to the conversation level. The conversation list will include:
- All open conversations.
- Conversations which were closed within the selected time frame (1 hour by default, up to 24 hours).
The list will include following columns:
STATUS- The status of the conversation. The conversation can be in one of the following statuses:
- In queue - conversation is waiting in queue to be assigned to an agent.
- Assigned - conversation is currently being handled by an agent.
- Closed - conversation is closed (by agent, system or consumer). Conversations which are currently in post-survey status are considered closed.
- AGENT NAME - The name of the agent currently assigned to the conversation.
- AGENT GROUP - The group of the agent which is currently assigned to the conversation.
- SKILL - The current skill of the conversation.
- CONSUMER - The consumer name appears based on the available information from the messaging channel. For authenticated messaging, if the name of the consumer is known, it will appear here. For messaging channels where the name is unknown it will appear as ‘visitor’. Clicking on the consumer name will open the conversation window.
- RESPONSE TIME - The duration of time remaining until a response is required.
- START TIME - The time the visitor first started a conversation with the agent (displayed in the visitor’s local time), or the time the agent resumed the conversation with the consumer.
- MCS - Meaningful Conversation Score.
- CSAT - Customer satisfaction rated from 1 to 5, as submitted by the customer within the survey.
- NPS - Customer Net Promoter Score rate from 0 to 10, as submitted by the customer within the survey.
Navigating to the conversation
Clicking on the consumer name column will open the conversation window in the ‘Conversation view’ of the ‘All Conversations list.
In addition to the group and time filters at the top of the dashboard, the list can be filtered by:
- STATUS - The status of the conversation. Can be either: in-queue, assigned or closed.
AGENT NAME - Filtering by agent name will retrieve:
- The conversations the agent is currently assigned to.
- Closed conversations that the agent was the last to handle.
- SKILL - Retrieves conversations which are currently assigned with the filtered skill.
The list is sortable by "Response time". The list will be sorted by default by “Response time”, so that conversations which are waiting the longest will be placed at the top of the list.
- The data presented are refreshed at a maximum of every 40 seconds from the time of login and may vary slightly from what is presented in the Agent Workspace due to refresh-rate differences.